Our Strawberry fields are OPEN for the 2021 season!
For updates about where we’re picking on weekdays, please call the farm stand at 978-682-6332 ext. 0
Strawberries this year are $8/quart and there is a $2/person entry fee. When picking is open, our hours of operation are 8am – 5pm. The last entry into our fields for picking is at 4:15pm.
- Check the smolakfarms.com website for picking conditions as they change regularly and sometimes without warning
- We have 2 picking sites, 1 in North Andover and 1 at Small Oxx Farm located at 494 Ipswich Road in Boxford
- Porta Potties are available at both picking sites
- Picking and pricing are by the container supplied by Smolak Farms
- Picking trays are available for $1
- Your own containers are not allowed
- Pets are not allowed in the fields unless they are service pets
We’ll also have Strawberry Shortcake available at the farm stand for when you finish up with your picking!
FOR PYO UPDATES: Like us on Facebook & join our mailing list!
The sweetest strawberries come from Smolak Farms! Enjoy a day in our fields and pick some mouth watering strawberries. We supply boxes and direction for your picking enjoyment!
NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED IN THE STRAWBERRY PATCHES.
For Your Visit to Smolak Farm:
- Wear comfortable clothes that can get dirty without care, and footwear that is comfortable for walking.
- Wear sunscreen and hats.
- We have port-a-johns located at the Strawberry field and near the barn and in back of the Farmstand.
- Restroom is available in the Farmstand with Changing table.
- We encourage you to reuse your picking trays.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth after use, and bring back to fill again.
The strawberries in our Farm Stand are picked fresh from the fields daily. If you don’t have time to pick, please stop by and make sure you bring some home!
In addition to fresh strawberries, we carry a variety of baked goods featuring our strawberries. Sweet Cream Biscuits available in the Bakery to make Strawberry Shortcakes.
Strawberry Shortcake is available in the Farm Stand & the Ice Cream Stand.
After picking your Strawberries, join us for lunch and an ice cream!