Our Strawberry fields are closed for the season.
For updates about where we’re picking on weekdays, please call the farm stand at 978-682-6332 ext. 0
Strawberries this year are $8/quart and there is a $2/person entry fee. When picking is open, our hours of operation are 8am – 5pm.
There will be changes in how we conduct PYO strawberries in accordance with State and CDC Guidelines. Please see below for specific changes, and a link to our full PYO safety protocols for 2020:
- Check the smolakfarms.com website for picking conditions as they change regularly and sometimes without warning.
- We have 3 picking sites, two in North Andover and one at Small Oxx Farm located at 494 Ipswich Road in Boxford.
- Masks are to be worn at all times and hand sanitizer is placed at every location.
- There will be limits as far as how many people are allowed in and groups should stay together.
- Picking and pricing are by the container supplied by Smolak Farms.
- Your own containers are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed in the fields unless they are service pets with a license.
- Please be patient with our new policies as this is a learning process for all of us.
- Our farmers have all been in contact with each other, the Farm Bureau and the MA Department of Agricultural Resources in developing this protocol.
- A big THANK YOU for helping our farm continue to be an asset to the community.
FOR PYO UPDATES: Like us on Facebook & join our mailing list!
The sweetest strawberries come from Smolak Farms! Enjoy a day in our fields and pick some mouth watering strawberries. We supply boxes and direction for your picking enjoyment!
NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED IN THE STRAWBERRY PATCHES.
For Your Visit to Smolak Farm:
- Wear comfortable clothes that can get dirty without care, and footwear that is comfortable for walking.
- Wear sunscreen and hats.
- We have port-a-johns located at the Strawberry field and near the barn and in back of the Farmstand.
- Restroom is available in the Farmstand with Changing table.
- We encourage you to reuse your picking trays.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth after use, and bring back to fill again.
The strawberries in our Farm Stand are picked fresh from the fields daily. If you don’t have time to pick, please stop by and make sure you bring some home!
In addition to fresh strawberries, we carry a variety of baked goods featuring our strawberries. Sweet Cream Biscuits available in the Bakery to make Strawberry Shortcakes.
Strawberry Shortcake is available in the Farm Stand & the Ice Cream Stand.
After picking your Strawberries, join us for lunch and an ice cream!