We’re currently looking for new Farm Stand Shift Leaders!
General responsibilities of the position include:
- Daily oversight of farm stand operations
- Set up and closing of the farm stand, ringing up sales
- General cash management and daily reconciliation
- Monitor inventory to assure freshness and excellent presentation
- Responsible for inventory control and stocking
- Ensure excellent customer service by all Farm Stand employees
- Excellent customer service skill and ability to work effectively with the public
- Must be detail oriented, and have the ability to work independently with moderate supervision
- Positive, motivated and creative attitude, strong work ethic, reliable
- Retail Experience a must!
This is either a part-time or full-time position with a schedule that varies (including weekends and holidays). Our busiest times of the year are September and October.
We’re also looking to hire for multiple other positions:
- P/T prep cook
- P/T bakers and donuts makers
- Farm Stand Cashiers
- Ice Cream Stand Cashiers
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Smolak Farms is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates, regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual orientation are encouraged to apply. Subject to CORI/SORI Job Application Process