To apply for the opportunities below, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOLIDAY TREE HELP
As the growing season winds down we are switching gears into Christmas and looking for some
extra hands to help sell trees. It is a great opportunity to earn some extra cash before the holidays.
We’ll start November 26th and go up until the last trees are sold, projected to be around
This is a physically demanding and fast paced job, and we’re looking for help unloading trees from
delivery trucks, hauling and setting them up around the tree yard, interfacing with customers,
trimming the bottoms and helping to tie them on top of cars.
We need a few motivated folks to join our crew for these last couple of weeks. Pay is $16-$18/hr plus pooled tips which can add up very quickly.
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR EXTRA HELP FOR YEAR ROUND WORK OR WORK
STARTING IN MARCH FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS
Smolak Farms is looking for agricultural workers to help our agriculture team as we head into the busy farming season ahead. Ideal candidates will have at least some agriculture experience. This job takes place primarily outdoors and requires a considerable amount of physical activity.
Do you want to help contribute to a sustainable world? Are you looking to grow both in knowledge and experience? Then this could be a great experience for you to join a busy agriculture team on our working farm.
- Harvesting, packaging, and planting crops
- Able to do strenuous work outside in all kinds of weather
- The ability to lift 50 lbs or more
- Work as a member of a team
- The ability to drive a standard tractor is helpful, but we’re also willing to train
Hours and Pay:
- This position can start immediately. Seasonal hours vary.
- Pay ranges from minimum wage to $15 to $18/hour depending on experience.