Smolak Farms is looking for agricultural workers to help our agriculture team as we head into the busy farming season ahead. Ideal candidates will have at least some agriculture experience. This job takes place primarily outdoors and requires a considerable amount of physical activity.
Do you want to help contribute to a sustainable world? Are you looking to grow both in knowledge and experience? Then this could be a great experience for you to join a busy agriculture team on our working farm.
- Harvesting, packaging, and planting crops
- Able to do strenuous work outside in all kinds of weather
- The ability to lift 50 lbs or more
- Work as a member of a team
- The ability to drive a standard tractor is helpful, but we’re also willing to train
Hours and Pay:
This position can start immediately. Seasonal hours vary.
Pay ranges from minimum wage to $18/hour depending on experience.
Applicants may be subject to a CORI or a SORI.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.