Smolak Farms is looking for full or part time Production Bakers, Meals To Go Production, Cider Donut Makers, Sandwich Makers and Short Order Cooks. This position has weekday and weekend shifts available!
- Baking and prepping for our pies, muffins and other farm bakery products
- Helping with our Meals-to-Go Preparation
- Making Cider Donuts using our Donut Robot
- Prepare and prep for sandwich making
- Baking pies (which can be done off hours or on a skewed schedule – we’re flexible)
- Help produce specialty foods during Festivals and busy Fall Weekends
- Assist with Catering orders (sandwiches or fruit platters) for our birthday parties and events.
- Be willing to prepare morning bakery items to be ready at 7am (starting at 5am)
- Must be very organized and efficient in the kitchen
- Being experienced working in a kitchen in a fast-paced environment is a major plus
- Position is hourly and can be PT or FT
- Off hours available for production (seasonal)
- Some rotating weekends might be required depending on the position
- Variable schedule during the year – September and October are the busiest months
- Winter months are slower with more off time available
- Part time: $15-$18/hour with review
- Incentive offered for off hours
This is truly wonderful opportunity with great, flexible hours in a beautiful, historic, scenic New England Farm.
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.