News About Our CSA Program!
Smolak Farms Partners With Farmer Dave’s CSA Program
We have exciting news! Beginning in September, Farmer Dave’s of Dracut will be managing our CSA program. This new partnership will allow us to provide a larger and more expansive variety of fresh fruits and vegetables to our members. Scroll down for complete details.
EXTENDED SUMMER & LATE FALL CSA OPTIONS
The final week of the 2022 Smolak Farms CSA Share will be the week of October 3rd. All of our CSA customers will be able to pick up your final share at the normal day/time.
Our new partners at Farmer Dave’s will be offering two additional weeks of Summer CSA which you can purchase online today. They have prorated the cost of both the Summer Vegetable and Summer Fruit Shares which are linked below for your convenience. The pick up for those extra shares will be Wednesday, October 12th and Wednesday, October 19th from 2pm to 6pm.
You can also sign up today for the Late Fall Share which extends the CSA season with an extra 7 weeks and runs from the week of October 24th through the week of December 5th.
– Prorated Summer Vegetable (click here)
– Prorated Fruit Share (click here)
– Late Fall (click here)
Click here for a
ABOUT FARMER DAVE’S CSA PROGRAM
Here is information about our new partnership and how this will positively impact our customers!
– The Farmer Dave’s CSA team has been operating a successful CSA program since 2008 and boasts an extensive climate controlled cold storage and multiple greenhouses that allow them to offer CSA services in the summer through winter months.
– Each week a newsletter will be sent out containing CSA information, vegetable education, storage tips, recipe and video links as well as information about what is happening on the farm.
– To learn more about Farmer Dave’s, visit farmerdaves.net.
– If you have any questions about the CSA program, please contact Farmer Dave’s CSA directly at email@example.com or via phone at 978-349-1952.