Come join our team and make events come alive on the Farm. Our events team is responsible for creating magical experiences from wedding to corporate outings to family events. We have immediate openings and are seeking individuals to join our team for this summer.
- Manage weddings and events from set-up through fruition
- Confirm correct ceremony, tent, and barn floorplans, including all details listed on BEO and set-up lists, expediting any special arrangements
- Manage and oversee all support staff
- Assume client account 30 days prior to event (farmstand orders, final payments, final details – heat, floorplans, etc)
- Conduct wedding rehearsals and ceremonies
- Be the on-site point person for the client/contact person/bride/groom/families/guests
- Communicate with, and oversee, all day-of vendors
- Act as the liaison between clients and vendors
- Oversee and be responsible for completion of, all breakdown procedures and checklists
- Hold all support staff to the highest standard of detail, assigning each particular tasks to execute
- Troubleshoot any and all weather-related, electrical, disgruntled client-related issues
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times and require the same of the support staff and both contracted, and non-contracted, vendors
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills and be exceptionally detail oriented
- Demonstrate and enforce punctuality and appropriate attire
- Manage staff scheduling
- Must be a self-starter, punctual, conscientious
- Should be able to follow and perform explicit instructions and self direct
- Must be detail oriented and possess physical strength and stamina.
- Proper attire and appearance is important, as some hours will be during the event
- 20-40 hrs/wk. Days, nights, and weekends required.
- Experience required.
- Hourly rate of $22-25 with potential for a per-event fee (based on size and scope of event) or commission
- Review in 30-90 days & annually
All candidates, regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual orientation are encouraged to apply. Apply at with cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org