Come join our team and make events come alive on the Farm. Our events team is responsible for creating magical experiences from wedding to corporate outings to family events. We have immediate openings and are seeking individuals to join our team for this summer in a variety of roles including Function Events Managers, Staff Person, Set Up, Closers & Wait Staff Positions.
- Manage an event from start to finish and directing staff
- Take part in event set up/break down of various functions (to include tables, chairs, fire pit, ceremony site, etc) according to a floor plan
- Be responsible for trash removal, clean up, and the washing of all tables, chairs, and dance floor
- Be prepared to be asked to assist with possible grass mowing, weed whacking, general outside clean up, power washing, painting, etc
- Must be a self-starter, punctual, conscientious
- Should be able to follow and perform explicit instructions and self direct
- Must be detail oriented and possess physical strength and stamina.
- Proper attire and appearance is important, as some hours will be during the event
- The position is part time with flexible hours for a seasonal function facility (April through October, lesser hours in November & December)
- Hours will vary week to week, increasing as season progresses, nights and weekends a must.
- Experience is helpful.
$15-$18/hour based on experience
A wonderful opportunity with great, flexible hours in a beautiful, historic, scenic New England Farm.
Please email a cover letter and resume to Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org.