Smolak Farms is hiring for both part-time and full-time positions in our Farm Stand. If you are warm, welcoming, friendly and outgoing “people-person” who likes to have fun at work, then we’d like to talk to you! We’re looking for mature individuals who are comfortable dealing with the public and providing great customer service.
- Greeting and servicing customers at our farm stand with a smile
- Providing information and a sense of community to our customers
- Selling and stocking our retail merchandise
- Keeping our farm stand areas clean
- Working in our pick-your-own orchards and fields
- Providing outstanding customer service to all our visitors.
- Multi-tasking in an often hectic environment.
- Detail oriented, meticulously organized while maintaining a great sense of humor
Shift leader positions are also available.
Hours and Pay:
Seasonal hours vary throughout the year. September and October are extremely busy. This position is a year-round position with flexibility in the off-seasons. Some weekend work is required – weekends are our busiest days!
This position can start immediately. Must be over 16 years of age.
Please only apply if you will be available for the entire season
Pay ranges from $13.50-$15/hour depending on experience.
Applicants may be subject to a CORI or a SORI.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org