Smolak Farms is looking for an exceptional Assistant Farm Stand Manager to join our team in running one of the most iconic and innovative farm businesses in the North East. Smolak Farms is a 300-year-old family farm located in the NorthEast corner of Massachusetts about 25 miles North of Boston and minutes from the New Hampshire border. Ideal for someone with a strong restaurant and foodservice background.
- Ideal for someone with a strong restaurant and foodservice background
- Daily oversight of Farm Stand operations
- Set up and closing of the stand, ringing up sales
- General cash management and daily reconciliation
- Monitor inventory to assure freshness and excellent presentation
- Responsible for inventory control and stocking
- Ensure excellent customer service by all Farm Stand employees
- Monitor Farm Stand profit and loss, identify sources of waste and manage costs
- Excellent customer service skill and ability to work effectively with the public
- Excellent computer skills, such as the ability to access email, internet
- Must be detail-oriented, and have the ability to work independently with moderate supervision
- Positive, motivated, and creative attitude, strong work ethic, reliable
- Retail Experience a Must!
- Subject to CORI/SORI
Smolak Farms is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates, regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual orientation are encouraged to apply.
This is a full-time position for Assistant Farm Stand Manager with a schedule that varies (including weekends and holidays). Our busiest time of the year is September and October, where some weekend work is required.
Pay is dependent on experience. Usual vacation and sick time benefits.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com