2016 SUMMER PROGRAMS
Summer fun for kids and adults on the Farm.
We will kick-off our Friday morning Hop-on Tours on Friday, July 15 from 10:00 until 12:00.
Hop-on tours are designed to give individuals and small groups a chance to experience one of our Educational Tour. The Hop-on Tour consists of the following:
- A guided hayride around the farm complete with educational farm information. We are happy to talk about our various crops, our honey bees as well as the history of the farm while you enjoy a beautiful ride around the farm.
- A snack of a cider donut and drink for each participant.
- A scheduled activity which includes fruit picking (subject to conditions and availability) or a close-up tour of our animal area.
Our tentative schedule of Hop-on Tours is as follows (subject to change due to crop conditions):
- July 15: Raspberry Picking Tour
- July 22: Blueberry Picking Tour
- July 29: Animal Education Tour
- August 5: Raspberry Picking Tour
- August 12: Blueberry Picking Tour
- August 19: Animal Education Tour
- August 26: TBD
Hay wagons will leave on the hour from in front of the barn at 10:00, 11:00 and 12:00.
Tickets are $9 per person and are available for purchase in our farm stand.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL JENN AT 978-687-4029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org