- FREE PARKING.
- FREE ENTRANCE ONTO SMOLAK FARMS PROPERTY.
APPLE PICKING DETAILS:
- Apple picking is now open for the season!
- Open Saturday & Sunday
- Weekend PYO Apple Hours: 8:30 – 4:30PM
- Weekday PYO Apple Hours: 9:00 – 5:30PM
- Smolak Farms has several apple orchards at the Farm
- Orchards we are picking from may vary each weekend.
- No entrance fee per person to enter apple orchards
- Apple picking is by the container. Purchase container prior to picking. Several people may share a container.
- Peck size bags (10-12 lbs.) ~32 medium size apples: $20
- 1/2 Bushel bag (24 lbs) ~ 63 medium size apples: $35
- 1/2 Bushel Basket (about 75 apples) and the adorable apple basket is yours to keep. $40
- Saturday, September 24th: Orchard Location: Bridal Patch Orchard. Follow path behind the white barn until you arrive at the orchard area.
- Bridal Path Orchard contains:
- Cortland, McIntosh, Macoun, Golden Delicious, Imperial Red Macintosh, Paula Red, Puritan, Red Delicious, Gravenstein, Empire, Redmax, Northern Spy.
- Sunday, September 25th: Orchard Location: Old Standard Orchard
- Old Standard Orchard is located across the street from our parking lot. It is the second orchard from which we pick. Types of apples that you will find here are: Cortland, MacIntosh, Mac Spur, Red Delicious, Mutsu, Granny Smith and Macoun.
- Attendants will be in front of the Orchards to assist you with Map of Orchard & List of apple varieties available in the Orchard. Bags are purchased directly at the Orchard PYO station, not in the Farm Stand. Cash & Credit accepted in the orchard.
CHILDREN’S FESTIVAL AREA DETAILS:
(This is an Optional Activity for Farm Visitors)
Open every weekend in September & October
Open Columbus Day
Hours of operation: 10:00 – 4:30PM
Tickets for children: $15/each
Parents accompanying child into Children’s Festival area: FREE Admission
Infants & Children under 2 years old: FREE Admission. (Must be supervised by adult at all times)
Children’s Festival Pass includes unlimited access to the following activities:
- Wee Wagon Rides
- Cow Train Rides
- Duck (Water) races
- Mini Hay Bale Maze
- Face Painting
- Bounce House
- Super Slide
- Spin Art
- Animal Area
Corn Maze is now Open! Weekend Hours: 10-4:30.
Corn Maze remains open each weekend for remainder of September and October. Purchase weekend tickets at the Information Booth and directly at the corn maze.
Adults: $10. Children: $7. (See details above). Includes Maze Games.
Children under 2 years old enter Corn Maze for FREE.
Monday – Friday: Special weekday rates available. Purchase tickets at the Farm Stand for Monday-Friday entrance to Corn Maze: 9-5:30 PM.
FARMSTAND AND ICE CREAM STAND
Looking for our famous cider donuts, or maybe some fresh fruit already picked for you? Our friendly farm stand staff is happy to serve you today. Please enter through the large double doors and you will find the most amazing products, fresh from our bakery. Travel through the bakery doors to our gift shop on the left where we are featuring great items for fall and Halloween along with an assortment of pumpkins to help decorate your home.
Our ice cream stand will feature some great fall flavors such as Pumpkin and Apple Pie along with all of your favorites. Homemade Apple Pie and Apple Crisp will be served from the Ice Cream Stand. Get a fresh slice or dish topped with delicious vanilla ice cream!