2017 Currants PYO Update:
Currant Season is on its way!
Picking season is all dependent on the yield of the fruit. We will know more as we get closer to ripening.
- PYO Currant Hours: 9-4 Daily
- $TBD Admission Fee/person is deducted from your total fruit purchase.
- If you pick less than $TBD/person, NO REFUNDS.
- PYO Currants are $TBD/lb.
- No entrance fee for children under 2 years old.
- Location: Go to Red shed adjacent to White Barn.
- PYO Station: Across from Farm Stand
- Cash & Credit Cards accepted
- Pay for picking directly at the PYO Station.
If you enjoy currants, you will love them freshly picked! Using currants in jams, jellies, breads, salads, etc. has become very popular. Stop in to Smolak Farms and pick your own and give it a try…we are sure you will be back for more! We supply boxes and direction for your picking enjoyment!
> Currant Recipes