2017 Blueberry Crop Update:
Blueberry Season is on its way!
Picking season is all dependent on the yield of the fruit. We will know more as we get closer to ripening.
FOR PYO UPDATES: Like us on Facebook & join our mailing list!
2017PYO BLUEBERRY Pricing:
- PYO Blueberry Hours: 9-4 Daily
- $TBD Admission Fee/person is deducted from your total fruit purchase.
- If you pick less than $TBD/person, NO REFUNDS.
- PYO Blueberries are $TBD/ lb.
- No entrance fee for children under 2 years old.
- Location: Go to Red shed by Animal Area/Playground.
- PYO Station: Behind the Farm Stand
- Cash & Credit Cards accepted
- Containers & payment made directly at PYO Station.
- Pints of Blueberries are usually available for sale (freshly picked daily) in the Farm Stand if you don’t have time to pick your own.
PYO Blueberry Season: Mid July through end of August.
- Make sure you have enough to enjoy all year long.
- Blueberries are perfect for freezing!